Tuesday 25 October 2011

Remezzo Italian Bistro

And speaking of food… If you live in or around the Toronto area, you have to try the Remezzo Italian Bistro. We affectionately refer to it as “Remezzos.” The food is amazing. I have enjoyed every dish that I have ordered there. Our friends and family love it too. We went there on the weekend to celebrate my husband’s birthday.
Their best appetizer (in my humble opinion) is the Coconut Shrimp. To die for! Give it a try.
My three all-time favourites are the Lasagna alla Bolognese, the Angel-Hair Surf & Turf, and the Chicken Kebob. But I have tried MANY other dishes that other people have ordered (little tastes and trades) and they are all delicious. You won’t be disappointed with this family-run business that has been around for 25 years. The servers are pleasant and professional. And they serve wine! What’s not to like.
And they have crème brûlée for dessert!
For more information, check out their website: www.remezzo.ca
Note: I am in no way affiliated or associated with this restaurant other than as a customer. I am recommending it because it’s great and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment