Thursday 3 November 2011

I'm Here

Sorry for not updating my blog for 8 days. We were in Huntsville, Ontario (Algonquin Park) to pick up our daughter. It was beautiful up there. We were also in Ottawa. Lots going on.

Early tomorrow I am going to Buffalo, NY, for our annual girls' pre-Christmas shopping weekend. We always have a great time. Lots of laughs, shopping ('til we drop), good meals, and wine of course! We hit all the stores (Marshalls, Macy's, Jo-Ann Fabrics, Burlington Coat Factory, even Tops Friendly Markets) and all the malls too. We literally shop ALL day, especially now that some of the stores are open until 11:00. We usually go to the Cheesecake Factory and the Olive Garden. So sad that we don't have the Olive Garden up here in Canada anymore. :o( I hope to buy lots of Christmas presents! I also plan to get a lot of craft goodies.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment