Wednesday 1 February 2012

Crocs

I love my Crocs. They are a real fashion statement. Not! Doctors and interns wear them FGS (although I have heard lately that they have been banned in some hospitals). My daughter hates them but what are you going to do? I have four pairs (mango, black, beige, and bright green). Only the green ones are fakes. Wearing Crocs while running is not a good idea. I was walking the dog before work one day at around 5:30 a.m. Needless to say, it was still dark out. There was a rather dark patch of sidewalk so I went on to the street and I started running to get to a more lit area of the sidewalk. I stumbled and fell hard. (I think I was wearing my black pair.) I scratched and hurt my knee quite badly and I hurt my hand too. I was so shaken up that I went right home without finishing our walk. I don’t run in my Crocs anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment