Sunday 6 July 2014

Neil's Blog #4


Neil, the Shetland Sheepdog, here again!

Mom and Dad went to Port Perry today (northeast of Toronto). Mom never likes leaving me at home so they brought me with them. We had a lovely day walking around and enjoying the sights. They had ice cream (I didn’t have any). My mom would never let me have something like that. Not good for dogs at all! They brought water and kibble for me. They always take care of my needs. They searched all over for an outdoor patio so they could enjoy a snack and a glass of wine where I could join them. No such luck!  We then decided to go to the best outdoor patio EVER! We headed home and they enjoyed leftover Chinese food and wine out on our deck! I dined on kibble and had a nap. Life is good.

Also, on the way home they stopped for some freshly picked Ontario strawberries at a roadside stand. I will probably get a strawberry or two later…

Love,
Neil




No comments:

Post a Comment