Wednesday 19 September 2012

Neil's Blog #2

Neil, the Shetland Sheepdog, here again. It finally happened. I have been living with that wretched cat for 2 ½ years now and she swipes at me all the time. Just for the record, I don’t and never will understand cats. Yesterday we got a little too close face to face so she swiped at me. Usually she swipes at me as I am running away and nothing happens because I have such thick fur. She scratched my nose (the black leather part) and it was bleeding! I didn’t cry out (I am so strong), but my mother ran over to me to see if I was okay and then she saw the blood. Of course she freaked out and has been spoiling me even more than usual ever since. I don’t think there will be a noticeable scar. Thank goodness! It would have made me look like a rogue. A rogue dogue! Woof!
All for now!
Yours truly,

Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment